Ever wonder what has already been suggested and/or approved? Here's a list! We're working on an equivalent "Rejected" list, and completed additions are listed at the bottom of the page, so you can get an idea on things. This list is further sorted into things that Tom has specifically stated would require outside assistance (and what kind of assistance that would be).
These are things that MIGHT happen at some point, but aren't necessarily confirmed as an upcoming addition. They also include things like heraldry additions, which have stipulations attached.
- First One Soldier Log - You get to know exactly how you do in each battle. 2015-12-12
- Heraldry Icons that Meet Requirements - If it's formatted like the one linked to in the following post, chances are it'll be added. 2016-01-10
- Limited Rock/Paper/Scissors in Combat - Certain weapons will have increased efficiency against certain other equipment. Polearms better against horses, javelins ruin shields, etc. 2015-07-10
- Propoganda Leading Up to Wars - Something to incentivize people into having a draw-up stage leading to eventual war. Slight bonus to proper propaganda campaigns. 2016-01-12
Reviewed. Checked. And Stamped.
- Commanders - Soldiers that lead soldiers. The comment itself is vague on what this actually means, but it's apparently a thing. 2016-01-06
- Fortresses - Any non-town settlement that focuses more on fortifications than people living in it. 2015-12-08
- Military Aid Actions List Change - Make it easier to understand who you're actually offering military aid to at a glance. 2015-12-02
- Permissions Overhaul - A new permissions system that is more user-friendly than the current Lists setup. 2015-12-04
- Remote Offers - Inherit half the game? Soon you can give it away at a distance. 2015-12-11
- Siege Weapons - You know, anti-wall tools. Pre-Launch
- Soldier Groups - Like your characters, but for soldiers. 2016-01-06
- Takeovers Appear Like Battles - Takeovers should show up like battles do on the map. 2015-12-06
- War Report - A report that shows you how a war is going, all grand-scheme of things like. 2015-11-25
- Fix Ruler List on Realm Pages - Too many rulers seems to kill the page, and Tom admits that CSS isn't his best area. 2016-01-12
- Amored Archers - Archers in heavier armor are a separate listing. 2016-01-06
- Surrender Option - Rejoice, now you can just surrender when you know you're about to die. 2015-12-07 Completed Early Jan 2016
- Burying Soldiers Alive - Yeah, never should've happened. 2016-01-12