There are many tales that have been told by the First Ones, some of places long forgotten to the maps, some within the various lines drawn. Others are stories of ancient myths and long forgotten lore. There are no rules on what a legend may entail, as they are simply that, legends. If you're looking for more factual history, we recommend heading over to the World History page.
Just a couple of rules here:
- If it's something that could be a confusing topic, like a history of first ones for instance, please add (Legend) to the page title.
- For instance, [[History of the First Ones (Legend)]]
- Please ensure that all legends are sorted alphabetically. Nothing here should be listed in multiple areas. If you don't think it fits, ask on the discussion page, we'll help you out.
Attribute legends are the hardest to define. They're more about physiological and psychological conditions that define a particular person. These are typically the darkest of the legends.
- Final Blessing - Known as the Final Blessing of the Gods, a legend about just how old a First One can actually get.
Items & Artifacts
There are many lost relics in the world, and new ones are found almost every day. Perhaps yours is one of them?
- Sword of Iungard - A blade forged of magic, with a title just for it.
- Bear's Axe - The mighty axe that fell the Bear God.
Characters & Groups
Typically, these will be tales of legendary First Ones, what they did, and how they managed to attain fame. Be it slaying a dragon, befriending a god, or saving an entire nation from calamity. They can also be about a particulr title or organization.
- Aimantas , Bane of the Bear God - The Bandit leader who slayed the keeper of the bear god's ax.
- Geolocyning, the Golden King - The hero-king who united the First Ones during the Godswar.
- The Midnight Legion - A collection of rumors and legends about the mysterious Midnight Legion.
- The Weaver of Broken Threads - The First Among Knights of the Midnight Legion, known in myth as 'The Weaver of Rimless Wheels'.
- The Light of Salvation - The Third Among Knights of the Midnight Legion, known in myth as 'The Light Among the Stars'.
Society legends will focus on a particular settlement, area, or realm. They'll be about how life was here or there. Or, maybe, how it fell apart in the end.
- The Aelwyn Tradition (Legend) - The history and belief system behind the Aelwyn Mythos.
- Evalos (Legend) - A city suspended in the sky.
- High King of the Isles (Legend) - The short version of how a First One became a High King.
- History of the First Ones (Legend) - A tale of the First One's history, explaining their rise, fall, and the darkness that surrounds us.
- Great Flame of Eternity - A rumored, forge of the Gods.
- Naming Ceremony - The Naming Ceremony of the House of Order and Midnight Legion.
- The Warrens - In the old days, magic became a common thing, and the pursuit of it took civilization to places you'd not initially believe.
World & Setting
Sometimes your legends are just simply about how the world was. These are those.
- Common History - A timeline of events used by at least a few of the players to allow them to synchronize their histories a bit.