You can pick any name you can imagine, and it is up to you to make that name synonymous with legend. This, is just a place for you to explain why. We, of course, leave it up to your discretion to determine how prestigious your family is, but just remember, if you over-evaluate yourself, well, I'm sure the rumors will get around.
We do have a few rules for placing things here though.
- Follow the pre-defined structure
- Do not under any circumstances remove or change entries except for your own
- No bragging, name-calling or mud-slinging. On your family page, you can say whatever you want to say. On this index list, keep it clean.
- Judge yourself as far as which section your realm fits in. Sure you can put yourself higher then you deserve, but your reputation will only suffer worse for it once people find out.
- Your family should be sorted by it's surname. We understand that you like the first letter of whatever it's called, but that would shuffle this list FAR too unruly. This means you use the following order:
- Family of Arescod
- Balewind Family
- House of Calinus
- Kin of Symmachus
- Clan of Weaver
- Understand? Cool.
For those families that have had vast, nigh unimaginable holdings, have withstood the test of years to still stand strong, or have a list of feat so long as to be a dream. Names you'd know anywhere as someone.
These families will have likey held multiple sovereign rulerships, and are likely considered royalty by realms beyond their neighbours.
- House Aerinia - Second ruling family of the Erste Imperium.
- Calinus Family - While they may all have called Iungard home at some point, there are certain wandering elements.
- House Eirenikos - The founders of the Hawks, fought the dragonic harbringer of doom with the Calinus' help.
- Lasar Dynasty - The original High King of the Fading isles, over the realms that would later become the Grand Fate and Hawks, both of which are empires now.
- House Tarquinian - Third Imperial royalty of the Erste Imperium, now a prominent family of Eldamar.
Likely renowned for a great feat or building something truly impressive, these families should be known more than just within their own borders.
- House of Arescod - The royal family of Ascalon since it's dawn, an impressive lineage of noblemen.
- Darion Clan - The current Imperial family of Tetsuyama
- House de Renais - Sovereigns of Magvel, their home is the coastal regions of their realm.
- House Symmachus - The current Imperial family of the Hawks.
- Van Valen Family - A prominent family of Rathgar, and rightly so.
Powerful in their own realms, and even a fair distance away, perhaps high nobles of a powerful realm, or royalty of smaller realms.
- Ceres Ménage - Settlers and reclaimers of the land lifted under the last Veil, the royal family of not one, but two sovereign realms, Polaris and Idraei.
- House DeadKing - The Royal family of Asrania, They have held several kingdom titles and also currently hold the Theocratic title of The Eternal See
- House Flambard - Holders of the Duchy of Misthelm in Ascalon.
- House Markson - Holders of the Duchy of House Markson in Ascalon.
Barons, Counts, even newer Marcher Lords will likely find their families here. Their realm certainly knows them, maybe even the last realm they went to war with too.
- House Halfhaven - Descendants of an Arrakeshi Count, the bearers of House Halfhaven now reside in Havengate in Ascalon.
- House of Rynir - One of the few Houses that founded and supported Ascalon ever since its first day.
Lesser or Unknown Families
All families must start somewhere, and these just haven't quite had the chance to make a mark yet.