From Might & Fealty Fan Wiki
Revision as of 08:06, 14 January 2016 by Andrew
Much like our TODO listing, this is a list of everything that has been rejected by Tom in regards to being added to M&F.
- Artificial Restrictions - Really broad, but a game mechanic that prevents you from doing anything you COULD actually do if you wanted. 2015-12-09
- This is caveated to not include anything that would be an abuse of the games intent or violate the Terms of Service.
- Micromanaging Civilians - You'll never be able to tell them who works where, what they do each day, or what they want. 2015-12-08
- More Heraldry Colors - Sorry, anything more and we deviate too much from how heraldry actually worked. 2016-01-12
- No Attacking when not at War - The game will not stop you from doing something that you could, logically, do. 2015-12-09
- No Looting in Peace - The game will not stop you from doing something that you could, logically, do. 2015-12-09